View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHog View Post
Depends on where you are at in that area, its not all palermos land anymore,but they will all run you out if your on their land

I agree with you that based upon the current law landowners are running people out of thier "land". There is no requriement for posted signs or a levee so how is somone suppose to know they are own these folks land. I have two issues with it, one with the law itself which in my opinion is a violation of the constitution and two with a landowner taking the law into his own hands.

As you know boats are not cars, they won't stop on a dime. He came within 10 feet of my boat and could have knocked my children into the water, for what? To save his redfish that he owns?

Take a picture of my boat and turn me into Cameron parish and they can prosecute me, I do not approve of this guy becoming the law.

I never fish past the line at the weirs. However we both know some people do. Should I be allowed to unanchor people when they are past the line? no, I don't have the authority to do so.