View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Pot = sensitive people drug!!

Lmao!!!! Just dont do it or sell it to kids and you have nothing to worry about??

I for the life of me, will never understand why a person (grown adult) would want to support the legalization of drugs

Never thought in my lifetime this would even be a topic of discussion. I never used a drug in my life and never plan on it. I live a very successful life with out it.
Here's an idea... let me respond to this the way that MG would if he were to disagree with you W.

The reasons "W" that you can't for the life of you "comprehend" why a grown adult would want to legalize weed.

#1 You are sorely lacking in the critical thinking skills and analytic abilities needed to review studies published in various scientific and medical journals.

#2 If you been educated at Princeton, Harvard and Yale like I and the good wife have been. Those curriculae's first order of business would have been to relieve you of your "short man" syndrome, and your mind would have then been able to accept some small portion of what I have learned and know to be unimpeachable fact.

#3 Additionally although i do know that you took some time to reference some very valid studies on this matter, I don't think they merit any discussion by someone as obviously intelligent as myself.

please note that my Alter / Ego MissAimsSmallMissesSmall also agrees with me in every thing i do and say, She's is not quite as intelligent as me, however she is much more brilliant than any of you.

So go eat some cake "W" , do let the knowledgeable folks continue this discussion.

Oh and forgot to mention;

#4 As is said in the good book Thisisn'tapplicabletothisdiscussionicles 19:12 and god spoke and he said "You shall not listen to anyone other than Mathgeek, and of course his Harvard Educated wife!"

Last edited by AceArcher; 08-18-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot the god part