View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Flounder

Cash: 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceArcher View Post

I'm starting to think you might enjoy a little bit of our Saltycajun Drama.

People that want to kill themselves will. Truth is if you look at cases like portugal, there will always be hardcore abuse, but post legalization the amount of the hard and soft abuse went down. Why... simply because the systemic issues were addressed. Getting tough on drugs go them to almost 10% of there society addicted. Decriminalization of every has dropped the abuse rates there dramatically... check on page 1,2 or 3... i linked studies conducted in portugal and netherlands.
Did you see my little drug registrant rant...That is a dramatization of the system in Germany. The problem I have with using the Germans or the Dutch system is those problems they had a while back.....six million of them.

I am loving this drama. I am going to hop back and forth across this fence just to see who smoked out today and can't tell the difference or who reads the first line of a post and then freaks out.

Seriously, my community has been destroyed by illegal weed and the meth and heroin that come with wanting to double up on the profits. We have weekly murders and home invasion robberies in a town where the biggest problem used to be poaching deer on the golf course. This is because weed is worth so much and that is because it is illegal.

I would legalize it simply to take the money out of it and raise my children to hate anything that captures one so.

I don't buy the BS about it being beneficial or a miracle cure because that is just addicts trying to legitimize their poison. Alcoholics claim they get benefit from their drugs too.

Addiction is defined as doing something that you know can or will harm you. If you insist on smoking weed when it very well might cost you a job or take you away from your family, you are an addict.

Poking out my eyes with a flaming rhinoceros horn is bad. Does that mean that poking out my eyes with a nice clean new needle is good? Quit justifying your craving and just vote about it, and admit your addiction honestly.

Why does reality suck so bad we want to create an alternative? Maybe we should create a better reality, lets start by reducing government.

anybody catching any fish.........?