View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
This is not the definition of addiction, you can't just state something false and claim it as fact.

You are right, poking your eyes out is bad no matte the object used to do so. But, does it warrant being criminalized? Again, the choice should be up to the person, and if they are dumb enough to do anything to the point that it negatively impacts their career or family, then they will have to live with the consequences.

On the subject of employers (not in your post), they should and do have the right to restrict employees from doing anything that they see unsafe or unfit - this is done now, there are companies that don't allow red bull and pre workout drinks on premises, or to be consumed at or before work. Legalizing pot and regulating it would be no different, it's up to the companies and industries to make their own decisions, just like its up to the employee to comply or go work somewhere else.
yep

some places don't allow you to have a beard as your mask will not fit correctly

Oh the horror! This is a free country, I should be able to do what I please They are restricting my liberties that amendment X protects