View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I have posted the sound science showing that cannabis increases the incidence of risky sexual behavior, including sex with multiple partners and sex without condoms. Here's more:

Multiple studies suggest an association of marijuana use with increased rates of sexual risk behavior and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). - Associations of marijuana use and sex-related marijuana expectancies with HIV/STD risk behavior in high-risk adolescents
Documented study from a non biased source, indicating that even among homeless and runaway youth who were substance abusers. No correlation was found that they would not use condom's and thereby prevent HIV infections.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...54139X98000330

Additionally NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON in this discussion has indicated that they support governmental sales of weed to underage children. A couple people have attempted to make that accusation toward me, but I have clarified that my position is as follows;

Legalization and governmental regulations and controls would undercut the current money base of drug cartels and organized drug crime. I believe that it's very likely that not enough money will remain in underage drug dealing to make it a profitable venture for dealers. If we were to dedicate a small percentage of the police & enforcement cost of the "war on drugs" to putting pressure on dealers who would try to create an underage market. We could quite possibly make it a very unprofitable business.