View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

Like W stated above, it does have a lot to do with who you hang around with. My dad used to tell me you are who you hang out with through high school and i never realized what he was talking about until many years later..

But to sit here and say that weed made people start other drugs... well what about beer? I didnt try cigarettes until i got drunk! what about fat chicks? I didnt pork my first fatty until i got drunk! (now im a chubby chaser)..

In all seriousness, if it is legal or not, the kids that want to get it are going to get it whether if its from a convenient store or from the dealer down the street.. **** they will get it from the guy at school!

Personally i think everybody is worried to much about pot when you got perscription pills that do more harm than weed!

Open your eyes people? this is a new day and age and people are going to smoke pot whenever and however the hell they want to! and there is nothing you can do about it..
(no im not a stoner anymore due to my responsibilities i have now, but before i grew up you better believe this guy was easing his mind on the reg.)