Thread: Lews & Duce
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

I don't own any Duce rods ... But I do know when a company is sold / bought/ sold etc its either because the original grew the company and sells for a profit meaning the company grew so most likely it handled business with customers / warrantys etc. OR it sucked azz and was sold for cheap in hopes of re vamping the business into a successful business. Well I can remember a time where there was threads voicing concern on Duce quality/ warranty multiple times . These threads usually went w/o response from the owners . I know my business is much like other businesses , we rely on awesome referrals for a loyal customer base, so if a customer ever voices concern toward quality, or anything for that matter I bend over backwards to remedy the situation immediately . I like seeing young guys do good in business so I hope with the new owners / partners these issues will be corrected , unfortunately until I hear a solution / game plan from the company on how the issues have been resolved I won't be buying a Duce rod.