Thread: Lews & Duce
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
I don't own any Duce rods ... But I do know when a company is sold / bought/ sold etc its either because the original grew the company and sells for a profit meaning the company grew so most likely it handled business with customers / warrantys etc. OR it sucked azz and was sold for cheap in hopes of re vamping the business into a successful business. Well I can remember a time where there was threads voicing concern on Duce quality/ warranty multiple times . These threads usually went w/o response from the owners . I know my business is much like other businesses , we rely on awesome referrals for a loyal customer base, so if a customer ever voices concern toward quality, or anything for that matter I bend over backwards to remedy the situation immediately . I like seeing young guys do good in business so I hope with the new owners / partners these issues will be corrected , unfortunately until I hear a solution / game plan from the company on how the issues have been resolved I won't be buying a Duce rod.
Well said! I wish these guys all the best in the future. Whatever problems they may have had, I hope they work out and, things with Duce get back on track, regardless of who owns the company.

I hate to see failure of any sort in any business. My companies have been on their heels before (not due to poor craftsmanship) and, it's not fun being in that situation. Most small companies have mortgaged dang near everything they owned to make it work! Best wishes to all of the owners!