View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Light Kid View Post
Youre right. Money doesn't equal wildlife knowledge. Also, money does not equal wildlife knowledge. You can be wealthy and knowledgable and vice versa. I'm still trying to figure out why some are attacking Will. you may not agree with him but his opinion didn't seem worthy of the bashing he's getting. Just my opinion. Someone said earlier, "haters gonna hate.". That couldn't be more true. Some people are going to be disliked just because they have, or come from, money. It's just like everyone that complains about doctors, lawyers, etc. driving up the prices of duck leases. Maybe it's fuel, equipment, insurance, etc. driving the cost up? Should the land owner accept less money when he could get more? Partway (sorry for the rabbit trail), people are real quick to blame people JUST because they have money. Maybe Will should piss all of his money away, and then he can speak more intelligently on the subject
i dont think you have a clue what is going on... im attacking the fact that he should have ABSOLUTELY no say in anything and it should be left up to real studies and research. but instead its made into politics and money by people like him. nothing against HIM... just what kind of person he is and associated with.