View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
ok....so how does LWF comission directly benefit monetarily from decreasing the limits? I've been thinking about this for a while....can't figure it out....
Well let's see. As we all know there are good great and stinky years,there are good great and stinky days. Drop the limit on a stinky day year and in the next great good day year saturate the water with patroles and rack up on fines. Oops I miss counted by one fish osifer and you pay hefty fine and at the rate it's going the fine will increese too. I wonder why w&f needs so many bullets they have requested.? In my day flack jackets and armed patrols were never seen . Has regulation gotten so tight the people are fighting back?
I wonder as mentioned too many organizations involved in one.

So I support the law that if you work for any branch of LWF you can belong to no other organization due to conflict of intrest and jail time pen. An fines. Not even the boyscouts. Let's limit there associations as they limit my meals.

Stop the armed patrols

Set a moratorium on new regulations and allow only new regs with sound multi year data.

Allow the natural flow of water to return to areas and stop the stoppage without sound data

Make them educate the public by only allowing expenditure of funding for news paper articals and commercials about species as they might educate themselves more.

Heck I have not run into a LWF agent unarmed or armed that could give the same info other than call this number. What use is that other than a hired gun and phone book. I'm not jokeing and if you are WLF and you have your feelings hurt becouse of that statement then I'm sorry don't tase me bro.

Lastly has every one in a government position traded common sence for a pay check. Or there respect for other living humans for a screwed up law.

Shame shame shame lets fix this and if it were to happen from within I might gain respect again but to use enforcement to make money and laws to increese inforcement then dang it's hopeless now.

I am so worried that one day ,might not be in my life time but just the stepping aboard a boat will constitute the intention to go fishing and you go to jail . Is itmy intention to catch fish yes . Is it my intention to follow the rules yes as best I can as there are so many conflicting . Is it my intention to follow the laws ...I better as the rules are now laws inforced with guns.