View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:31 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post
Ok I'll argue a little bit. The man that puts out that corn feeder knows where to go to hunt that corn feeder. It will be there all year long. The hot honey locust tree may never be discovered by a hunter. If it is discovered, it won't be the hot spot for the whole season. It may be discovered too late and the deer may never return to it. The man can sit on that corn feeder all season long and at some point a deer will come to eat his never ending supply. The same cannot be said with certainty for an oak or a honey locust. You can say there is no difference, but in reality...........
But that's exactly what I said. You're arguing whether it's fair chase or not. The argument can only be made that the path to the end result is not the same.

That's not what duckman said. He said the end result is the same, which is the killing of an animal, which there is no guarantee of in either case. I work with a guy that hasn't seen a deer all season at his feeder, but he has them on camera in the area.

I agree with you, but that's not an argument against what he said. That's an argument about the means by which the ends are achieved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk