Thread: The Weirs
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

You guys are missing it by a mile............... Im glad the weirs are fishable ..it does keep a ton of YO YOs off the lake messing us up...... Not everyone who fishes that area are yo yos.......but here are some examples...

Guy with Offshore rods 7 in a boat with no trolling motor..... See me working a group of birds by myself(1 boat per set of birds) comes in on motor with no trolling motor throwing a 12lb cork with a dead shrimp at the birds....... NOW he just killed my fish bite...Yes my fish the ones i found 1st....

Or this one... a duel engine offshore boat heading to the weirs see me on a set of birds.....He comes up wind big motor sling a huge offshore rod and reel ..He killed my fish bite

here ya go..... On a reef drifting.. guy in a aluminum boat sees me catch a few while passing.... Im drifting south to north....HE DRIVES 4 boat lengths in front of me and cuts my drift. I said dude what are you doing....Im heading to the weirs but saw you catch a trout...wanted to stop and try........... He killed my fish bite...

Yes this is the kind of YO YOs the weirs attract.......So I rather keep them there...but I also would like to give the redfish a sporting chance