Thread: The Weirs
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
Ok W, I'll give you a couple of those, that would piss me off to but sometimes guys on here act like if you are new to fishing you have no business even giving it a try. I didn't grow up with the luxury of fishing all the time as my father was into golf and baseball and other sports like that, not really an outdoorsman. But a few years ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine and got hooked (BIG TIME). A week later I owned my own boat and have been fishing at least once a week since. Thanks to this site and common sence I don't do those things you are talking about and for the record have never fished the weirs but just bc you can't put me on a new lake and expect me to find a decent box of fish doesn't make me an idiot or yoyo.
Thats not even it..... I hope guys get out and enjoy there selves.....I get new guys who pm and email me daily I always help.... There are 20 guys on here who I have sent info to about the lake.....Its not about spots or a new guy...but hemmed up at the weirs will not teach you anything.....You have to get out off the easy holes and learn....Like I did...Some spots I found on my own...some spots guys showed me......Some spots I seen boats fishing it before so checked it out later.....
Its the ones who think you can toss a line in the water anywhere and catch a fish