View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Redfish

Cash: 809

You are going to see a shift...When the Roxie dries up, you will see the heroin spike and vice versa....Heroin is now poor mans roxie ....cheap keaster doses for these kids....Scares the crap out of me....When we were growing up kids just smoked pot and the really "BAD KIDS" fooled with powder coke back in the day....Heroin was not even a thought....Nowadays, kids don't have a chance....Between Rx and cheap heroin, its so horrible. Took my 16yo to the doctor Wednesday for double ear infection. She received an anti biotic shot, decadron shot, ear drop antibiotic, ear drop numbing meds, antibiotic pills and......wait for it.......an offer from the attending for "Something for pain" not once but twice....Until I finally told him that we were using Nsaids at home.....It was almost like he was offended we were not allowing him to write a lortab Rx.....The majority of the issues we have now can be attributed to loose Rx writing by the MD's. It really is a bad place to be in, because how can you tell someone they are not in pain....