View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:41 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

I am sooooooo sick and tired of the BS in our lives nowadays! I mean less face it - we are in bad times. We have to fight legal battles over fishing issues (snapper, water access, season dates, etc.) and no end is in sight. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves puking on the soil they fought far. We have wasteful spending on BS at ever turn, plus the leaders of these governmental agencies have lost all concept of "common sense".

Triple tail are what I consider an "incedental fish". I mean it's not like you can go out and target them on a regular basis. They are here on day and gone the next. Sure, I have had times where we found an acre of grass offshore which held hundreds, but I have seen it twice and I am 45. And a 18" minimum size limit..........really! Like the Mexican fisherman named "Pedro" in his Panga will release the same 17.5" TT he catches in Mexican waters after I release it in the GOM for being a half inch too short.

I am officially going on record here as the State of LA did with the NOAA snapper issue - "I am non-compliant"! Enough said! I catch a triple tail that I want to consume as a family as reward to a trip on the water, well then they will have to catch me! CCA needs to understand that the "John Q Public" is getting tired of this BS. I stopped feeding them money when the private access issue was going. Again, it goes down to people with big bucks having the right phone numbers to call when they want something on their agenda.