Thread: Bayou Bucks.com
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:24 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,338

I was just saying this the other day about forums in general. I feel like the time has come where people are fully realizing the effects of posting reports to forums. Their places become crowded and the places they loved are now an aggravation instead of relaxation. I say this because lasmag has about as much traffic as this site does and it used to be the Walmart of outdoor forums. Everyone used it. There were dozens of posts on that site daily. You could spend all day on there reading new posts. Now it’s identical to this maybe even worse. The same two sponsor guides are the only regular posters there too. Simple outdoor questions go unanswered for weeks. The latest posts over there only turn over about once a week or longer. If I check latest posts on Monday, the latest post will be #4-5 down by Friday. And that’s because of the guide postings and usually a scam post. I think the days of Internet forums is coming to an end. When you go on there and catch crap about the stuff you post because your deer was too little or you caught too many fish or whatever then add in the added traffic to your favorite locations, it’s only a matter of time before you stop posting info. That’s just my opinion to the situation because it seems to be a common theme across the forums right now