View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902
Default Huntin Fool's trip!

Well guys/gals im back from a long week in Reno,nevada. Most of you (all but like 2) dont know this but, I do science fairs and I am very good at it (go figure) won quiet a bit of money (to buy fishin stuff) thru this. Well my sister does this to and has won well around $80,000 with scholarships and cash, (she is better). this past week was the international science fair (isef) where there was over 1586 kids from 60 countries around the world. Since im not old enough to do this international one, my sister did, and has done it for 3 yrs (been for 3 yrs to isef). Some of yall may have read about me and her in the paper for all this, but she has developed a natural mosquitoe repellent, and it works! all by using plants. So this week she competed at this science fair and took 4th place ($500 cash). which is very good. last yr she got an $8,000 scholarship thru the navy.

Now that i told yall the reason for me being there..now for the fun!

OHH!!! i almost forgot!!!! i have pictures with a SMOKIN HOT HARLEY DAVIDSON MODEL!!!! she was beggin to take a picture with me!!!

During the week me and my dad went fly fishing on pyramid lake, (crystal clear lake). Besides having the time of my life, we caught 10 cut throat trout. all of them was 5+!!!!!! And yup i went wade fishin!!

Other then just shopping visiting lake tahoe (another pretty lake) there isn't really much to do for kids, but since i went fishin, i was happy!

If yall ever want a vacation go there though! it is truely a pretty city, no humidity,blah blah blah..

However you do get shocked if you touch metal do to altitude!!!!

have some awesome pictures of the trip i will post later!

before yall say "huntin fools a nerd!!" call me what you want, but it buys all my equipment, and my project is actually pretty good!

Last edited by huntin fool; 05-16-2009 at 11:09 PM.