View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:28 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271
Dance Favorite spot 8/29

Well my big lake plans for today were cancelled so i decided to go give one of my favorite holes for bass a shot. Alarm didn't go off this morning but was still on the road before six o'clock. Got to the lake right after daylight to be rewarded with nothing until a couple of hours. First fish could of been my partners personal best. About a 6-7lb fish scooped up his frog 3 foot from the boat, but the hook pulled out. Second fish was a nice 4 1/4lber. Day goes on and I end up catching this nice 7lber on my frog. BLEW IT THE HELL UP!! It was by far the fastest strike I've ever seen. Everything but the fishes head came out of the duckweed, and I actually thought he had missed it until i tightened up to fell a solid pull so i stuck him. So i fought the fish to the boat not knowing what it was, mainly thinking it was a choupique to keep me from getting too nervous, then i saw that big ole bucket of a mouth under the water and into the net he went For all you fish judgers out there, he was 22.5 inches long. Don't believe the weight go look it up on the fish length vs weight calculator.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7lber.jpg (68.3 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg 7lber out of cazans on frog.jpg (70.2 KB, 402 views)