View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrepont42 View Post
Honestly it?s beginning to be a little bit ridiculous in my opinion of the amount of natural water ways that are restricted from anglers. Louisiana is the only state in this country that you can legally ?restrict? access to natural bayous etc and prohibited the public from enjoying the states natural resources. Makes you question is it even worth the public to donate their money to conservation projects that restore our states marshland if the people who are donating their money ?the public? can?t even enjoy the resource? Many of these things are behind my understanding honestly of why Louisiana is the only state like this I do know it certainly hurts the economy of Louisiana coastal communities. I recent just joined the La Sportsmen coalition guess we will see where the political ride goes lol.
Agreed! I am a member of lasc as well. After the push for the last house bill, things have gotten worse. We were unprepared and that hurt. All we did was wake a sleeping giant. Better known as big money. Louisiana is a bought state. If I was in my early 20's and no roots, I'd be gone. Too much politics and oil money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk