Thread: Duck id?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 10:04 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marque View Post
Everything DaPoint has every posted turned out being the absolute truth. Dude knows whats going down, especially when it comes to any sort of conspiracy involving LDWF. Word on the street is he took out the confidential informat who ratted him out for catching lady fish with 6" speckled trout he caught in a cast net. He will cut you. I'd apologize....quickly.
Apologize for what? The guy made a vague statement about trading some mottled ducks for "other critters", and no text on the mottled duck that I've read cites any populations outside of the Gulf coast. People make unsubstantiated claims on this site all the time. Can't believe everything you read on a forum.

I found some information on some experimental populations in South Carolina, but that's it. And those birds came from Texas, Louisiana, and Florida back in the 70s and early 80s.

Sorry if I don't believe someone whose posts appear largely satirical, or that claims legs as the "tell-tale" identifying feature for a duck.

Maybe there is truth to what he says, but when you spout bull**** all the time, it's hard to believe.

Anyway, the topic at hand was what the duck was. It was answered. All this hoopla about where mottled ducks may or may not be is largely irrelevant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk