View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 10:25 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
If you purchased with a credit card, they have protections to help you.
it was discover card but when I called, they said "if you made the purchase then the charge was made to the card legitimately so there is nothing we can do about it". I guess maybe I should switch to another card because discover seamed to not want to offer any help or even the option to dispute the charge.

the guy said they could only undo a charge if it was not me who made the purchase and if I wanted to lie I could try to claim that, but im not like that so I declined to open a credit card number fraud investigation.

hopefully the good lord will watch over me to see I get one that works and is undamaged to protect me from this mistake.

one thing is for sure, im never buying from walmart.com again because they are willing partners to this.

its even worse because I could have bought it for $225 with no tax and free shipping on amazon, but instead I bought it on walmart.com for $284 after tax and shipping just for the security of being able to return it if something was wrong. I felt the insurance of being able to easily return it locally at my store was worth that extra money. obviously that third party vendor scammed me for that extra $60