View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly D View Post
Read number 1 and it will be in a marsh any dog can run in a field. My poodle can fetch a ball that far and he is a ball dog.

man, I say this with all do respect...........you and Raymond need to meet with each other, with your dogs and see the "definition" of what each of you are intending.

I will give credit where credit is due..........I am sure you have a great dog. I think mine is great too. Raymond and these guys are playing in games that are fine tuned.

Like shooting 98 instead of 89 in a sporting clays tournament.....89 is damn skippy for a duck hunter, but not in the top 10 in the "real" shooters.

I think, with the love of dogs each of you have, you could fine common ground...........

I know trainers love to meet dogs with pure natural ability.......sounds like you have one of those........

Quaid gets 95% of all the birds I knock down, we hunt timber, which brings in it's own challenges.........but I know in my heart with a better trainer.......I.E. "not me" he could do better, and without as much "help" from me........

I am a HUGE fan of doing it myself........but am I doing my pup justice??

Bottom line.............you TWO guys go and meet up and meet each other's pups............