View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,563

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren View Post
Well man...no report to follow up?

We been dying to make a trip down there but with my wife having issues after her surgery, we havent been able to make a trip. Dying to use your lures you sent but the Lord has other plans right now.

Sorry, No we didnt' do squat! Caught a few and missed a few early Tuesday morning before the storms came in. An ole timer next to me at the rocks on the east end was wacking the trout on live shrimp though. He called me over as he was running out of bait to fish that little pocket on the corner of the rocks. That was nice of him. He knew I was watching in disbelief as he was catching one after the other. LOL I caught a couple real quick then they stopped. I was fishing plastics. They seemed to be in a tight little bunch as he was casting in the same spot over and over and pulling them in. He said last week was insane with the numbers of trout being caught on the beach. That's always my luck, "shoulda been here yesterday".

Oh, and I think you're confusing me with "redalertlures". He's the guy who sells the baits.