View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 05:35 AM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron man View Post
I bought my gun private party at the legal age of 19. I comprehend all of it, matter of fact, I knew pretty much most of it, but I didn't feel like typing it out earlier. I find it so awesome how most people think I'm an idiot just from the things I say or don't say.
Only time I've actually had to almost pull it out was when some *****s were trying to break in and steal stuff from my brother's house about 6 weeks ago before we went fishing the next morning. We had a off duty deputy sherriff join us (me and my brother) who heard the comotion in a foot race through a field to try and catch the *****s. They got away by running faster than us and into the projects. The on duty sherriffs did come and file a report about 10 minutes later and all they did was ask my age and ask to run the numbers which I agreed to as its been done twice before. They caught the *****s about 2 weeks ago trying to break into some people's house down the street with a 12 gauge (and thats mostly why I own it). Now if we would have actually caught the guys without the sherriff, would I have done something stupid if they were unarmed? No. Now if they were armed and pointed a weapon in my direction and fired, then things would have been different. Never fire unless fired upon.

YES THEY DO!

and no, that aint self defense, unless you like dying! ONCE SOMEONE TAKES A GUN OUT OR ANYTHING THAT IS REASONABLY ABLE TO CAUSE DEATH OR GREAT BODILY HARM, AND THEY INTEND TO DO BODILY HARM TO YOU, OR SOMEONE ELSE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE WITH FORCE AS LONG AS THEY ARE STILL THE AGGRESSOR, IF THEY BACK OFF, ONCE YOU PULL OUT A GUN (OR WEAPON) AND APPROACH THEM THEY ARE NO LONGER THE AGGRESSOR.