View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:42 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
In Texas our schools are protected by armed cops. So if you came in with a browning a5 the first thing that would happen is the cops would call for backup, then they would attack you. If you didn't pull the plug you have three shots before you get rushed. Could you kill a few kids sure but 17 very very unlikely. Secondly in Texas our schools have two sets of magnetic doors just to get in a school and the entire campus is locked down to the outside. Could a sniper get a few kids? Sure with a 700 Remington he could get four kids but all kids would be trying to get inside and why he reloads the cops on recess duty would be firing back he would have to take cover.

With an ar 15 and 30 rounds the death count would certainly be higher.
Man, that?s awesome! I sure wish all schools in all states would do the same thing. I honestly believe that would be far more effective then trying to create stricter gun laws or baning certain weapons. If there was an armed guard or cops at every school and metal detectors and so on, these terrioist that want to do mass shootings would think twice. I?m all for something being done but you can?t just sit back and say you don?t dont see the need for or see it necessary for people to own an ar-15 when you own one yourself. Plus, if the left got their way and ar-15s were banned, where would they stop??