View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 01:33 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
Well since the op said there were tons of geese in area then you post a pic of "roach clips"..

I just figured there would have been a bigger body of geese to make it worth your time and people's money to try and make a conservation hunt.
There is a bigger body in the area that was just in one of our fields. I'm not gonna go drive around and post pics of geese on others people property we can't hunt. If you know as much as you say you do then you know that if you have property (which some geese are already using) between the roost and the main field where the huge bodys (20,000 plus) are feeding. It's not hard to pull them off if you know what your doing. I won't lie to people on what I expect and what we're killing. On that note I scouted yesterday afternoon and set up on a field killed 3 by myself between 4 and 5:30. Went this morning with family and friend and nothing but specks. That would be why unless something changes I will be taking my "paying" customers (that you think I'm trying to rip off) to thornwell Monday morning. I'm not gonna take peoples money if I don't honestly think the hunt will be worth it. My policy is no kill no pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free