View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,460

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
The last sentence is a joke right? It is very sad that we do not have english as our official language. We have a bunch of pu??y politicians to thank for that.
The reason no official language is to keep the country as free as possible. 200+ years ago we had English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish (who at one time owned our little area known as Louisiana today) and many other settlements across the country.

I think the problem here is we associate this with our illegal immigration problems in this country. Language or an official language isn't the issue and personally I wouldn't support an official language. The last thing we need are more laws. We just need to enforce the ones on the books now and build a wall in the southern part of the country.

But our polititicians have no kahunas and are scared to be called cruel or bigets.

If your son is doing it for what he believes to be an attempt in the school to make a political statement then I say let him do it but I would check his grade in the class first. If he has bad grade then you might want to deal with it a different way.

Last edited by pricecb; 02-20-2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Spelling