View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 6,228

Since I started posting under freshwater and I'm sure buying my shiners and talk at the store I have ran into 7 or 8 different boats all Crappie fishing. Most are catching. Glad to see it! I'm not going to give exact directions or mark my brushpiles for anyone but will say exactly how I caught them and in what area. Hope everyone catches! I'm working this weekend days and when I got the riverstage reading this am I noticed the river was muddied up worse than it's been since I started Crappie fishing in September. I'm itching to get on the lake and do some saltwater fishing so definitely going to make one trip soon but these white perch are great eating and it's so easy to just lower boat from boat lift and go. And it cost about $10 v/s $50-$100 on the lake. Hoping it's just this last but of rain washing down and clears back up but it has seemed to slow down some. But it only takes one new hole to find and that opinion would change real quick. Been stopping at all the tree tops I can see but honestly it's the ones u can't see and know that are under the water that produce the most. Going to sink some willow tops this winter. Working nights next week so will make one or two trips when get off graveyards. Good luck. O I forgot to mention under first post. I didn't talk to the guy that caught those 30-40 right before I got there but the guys I did talk to wat he'd him the whole time as they were there first and they said he caught half on shiners and half on white feather jig. I have not tried nice yet but will soon! I have had success in the past using a green and black tube jig. That old boy was fishing his 4 feet under a cork. I have been fishing mostly 6-7 feet deep in 14 feet of water. May try shallowing up next trip but this last one I caught em in 20 feet almost on bottom. Just depends where u at I'm guessing