View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Flounder

Cash: 613

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
You got that right. It makes me fighting mad to see some POS holding an iphone in one hand an EBT card in the other in the check out. I have no problem with people needing help during hard times but EBT IS NOT A CAREER OPPURTUNITY. My wife swears im gona end up in a fight in a parking lot because of it one day. Im quick to start talking trash about someone wearing $500 in clothes and shoes and holding a $400 cell phone and using food stamps. I let em know that I hope they enjoy the ribeyes im paying for. They wana whip my azz so be it. They gona have to get past the business end of a 1911 first. They could all starve to death and it would matter to me not. In fact we would be better off if they all did just that. Keep in mind im talking about the animals that are off their chains not people that truely need help.
That's exactly my wife's same thoughts, but she has first hand experience with it a few weeks ago. We were standing in line at krogers in Sulphur and a family of lowlifes wearing big *** hoop earrings and hollering on the phone while their 10 kids ran around the aisles were in front of us with not one but TWO buggies. Now the first buggy was filled with regular EBT items allowed which us hard working people dont see as much as they do and of course they used their EBT card to pay for and the 2nd buggy was full of old Milwaukee, some patron and mad dog 20/20 which they paid CASH for. I completely lost it at that point and let them have a piece of my mind, which I got called white trash for and all **** broke loose. It ended up with 5-0 to get called out.

I would write the full details but I would be banned for life from SC!