View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,549
Default 2008 Keystone Cougar 310SRX 5th Wheel Travel Trailer!

I'm selling my 310SRX fifth wheel travel trailer, in great condition, well below book value. The overall length is around 35', and it features a toy hauler and garage as well!

The small semi-queen size standard RV bed has been removed and replaced by a tempurpedic king bed that is extremely confortable. In addition, the standard RV-size mini couch has been replaced with a full length, comfortable, adult-size couch.

Other features of this travel trailer include flat screen TV, surround sound speakers in the ceiling, separate fridge/freezer, microwave, and an automatic awning that covers the slide to keep the elements out.

All bedding, window treatments, necessary RV equipment (sewer hose, water hose, etc), RV-Q (portable BBQ grill), etc. come with this trailer, so you are ready to camp tonight!

Book value is $27.5k - $33.1k, but I'm letting it go for a steal @ $24k. I'd like to try to sell it this week. In addition, I'll knock $1k off this trailer and $1k off the truck I am selling if you buy them both as a package deal. You can see the truck here:

Cars, Trucks, Boats, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs: FOR SALE: 2008 F250 CrewCab Lariat 4x4 Powerstroke Diesel - Like New! - SaltyCajun.com

I also have a SuperGlide hitch for sale @ $800 (retail was $2300). I will throw it in free if you buy the truck and trailer together.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cougar.jpg (53.1 KB, 786 views)
File Type: jpg Cougar 001.jpg (45.7 KB, 786 views)
File Type: jpg Cougar 004.jpg (36.2 KB, 782 views)
File Type: jpg Cougar 009.jpg (30.9 KB, 783 views)
File Type: jpg Cougar 015.jpg (38.0 KB, 784 views)
File Type: jpg Cougar 020.jpg (40.0 KB, 782 views)