View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

This disgusts me, honestly. If anyone has watched this site for the last several years, you'd know that I, along with others, have busted our butts to make a go of things charitable! I've headed up the Christmas families since 2010. My collision center has donated firearms to the auctions for the tourney whose recipients are unknown. I, along with friends have played music at a tourney, which cost me over $500 just to be there for the weekend, at which we did for free and donated all of the tips to whatever the cause was that year. I didn't even get to cast a line that year! I've signed up again this year and, wholeheartedly believe that we, as a site can make this deal huge! What I have seen thus far is dismal and, terribly disappointing!

Where are all those who cried about moving the tourney to July so that it wasn't so hot?! Where all of those who have walked away with way more in prizes than they did entry fees? Lastly, why didn't SC even make an official sponsor flier this year?...This one may get me a ban but, I'm alright with it. If WE aren't interested in doing this charity stuff any longer, let me know...It will save me COUNTLESS hours during the holidays!