Thread: CCA Star
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
SP AD

U must be living under a Rock... I've spent my money and attended GULF Counsel Meetings When ever they come close to LA.. LA CCA IS leading the fight for state management of RS..

Just come to a guld council meeting once... And see the amount of comericals attending.. Making comments, saying we the rec's are trying tyo take food out of there childrens mouths... Etc... Environmental Defense Fund pays most of the commercial snapper fisherman to attend EVERY GC meeting, no matter where it's held... Meals, Hotel bills, mileage etc.

CCA isn't Perfect... But until another organization comes up with better idea's.. I support them... I stopped Supporting DU... After Being greenwing state chair for almost 10 yrs...

Why.. Because they spend money on private land... Which doesn't help me with opportunities to Hunt... Just my opinion...

I can assure U.. Me and the majority of peps that support CCA are not in anyway Politician's, or silver spoon babies etc.

Quite the contrary... We are just everyday saltwater fisherman that have a passion just like U and anyone on this site...

If U want to effect change??? Get involved... Be part of the solution... Just don't ***** and moan...I challenge U to attend a GC meeting...

Just MHO...

Gunner

337-781-9581 Cell
You are spinning your wheels trying to convince the unconvincable. Once they have their minds made up they will never be changed back. A conservation organization can do hundreds of great things and then do one thing that people don't agree with and somebody will get a bad taste in their mouth and only think about that one thing which is very silly and short sighted.

You are actually doing the same thing when you talked about leaving DU I could tell you 100 reasons why private lands are just as importantly for conservation as publicly lands but your kind is already made up and that's another bag of worms