View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
As far as public land, there is still a massive amount of land to hunt in comparison to number of hunters. Bottom line is, there are people who are extremely successful on just about every WMA that holds waterfowl. The excuse that public lands are "too crowded, too much sky busting" is simply that, an excuse. You better believe someone is out there working hard and killing birds. This is the case in my area, anyway. I guess i shouldn't speak for other areas.

The Duck Dynasty fad will eventually fade.
Yea u right. Its an excuse. When I get there, set up in my normal spot and some azzhole roles in 20 minutes before shooting time and sets up close enough that his dog breaks yo retrieve my duck. Its the only excuse I have on mornings like that. You find a spot so far in you are all alone and within 3-4 trips people have found you and set up on top of you. I'm sure you've seen it happen though I'm not sure which end of that stick you are on. Put in the work and find your own damn spot instead of pot licking. At least when I'm fishing and someone is pot licking I can make a move and still catch fish. Hunting? You're just screwed for the day.