View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 728
Default Proposed new zones for 2016-2017 duck season

Me personally, do not have a huge problem with opening early in the coastal. It could be a crap shoot, but maybe not. Who knows. I do think it was fair to , I guess you could say "meet in the middle" as the traditional dates were proposed and not favor what the swla marsh guys wanted. Although I'm ok with it, I agree that it was wrong favoring one side.
And the more I think about all the public comment on here , other places and the comments at the meetings that are held around the state (yes I attended one this year) it shows it is up to commission in the end and they don't care about the public. Larry is doing a great job for us, he can only do as much. And he has done a lot already.
I believe when they vote on this next zone change the public is allowed (I think) at that meeting. Curious to see how many will go and let the commission know what ya think.
Also, I still think there are a ton of people who have 0 clue that the zone boundaries and dates are even debatable . A lot are not informed