View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,044

Great debate going on here..I have to admit I grew up hunting I Hathaway and on the basin there is a big difference in hunting then and now. I remember growing up hunting the farm land around Hathaway and you and go just about anywhere you wanted if you knew a few people. Now days there is only a few farmers in the area that still do what they did in mid 90's. W I know you can back my up on this because you are from that area. You could go to just about any farm from the Hetzles to the hienans to the watsons and pick the ducks you wanted. Now it's pretty muc who has the biggest pocket books and wants to work the hardest. I'll agree with topdawg and say that if you want to work you will still kill your birds and that's mallards included. A lot has changed since then and it don't matter if you have meat stick or whatever on your barrel you will get in what you put out. We can all bicker and moan and grown about things but it's all our opinion, I believe the will always do what they believe is right for the sport. All we can do is put our 2 sense in.