Thread: Speck Calls
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 12:26 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,075

When I first got into calling specks I was given two calls a Chein Calle and a PS Olt both of which I watched the gentleman who gave them to me kill birds with. And all I could do was watch an wait, fast forward a few years I learn how to yodel and cluck half-a$$ nothing special but I could get birds to come look at me or come make a fly by. Then years go on i get new calls but always went back to those two. I had just turned 17 when I got my first big barrel call a James meyers then following year a riceland after that a redbone...and the reason why was because Once I got to a point to where I wanted to become a better caller and become really good at killing those birds I knew I had to start calling at them different. Now still to this day I have a PS olt on my lanyard for no wind days or just as a back up but I will say this, I am 250 times a better call now then when I was using those older calls. It truly opens up a new world of calling and to say you don't need a expensive call is arrogant.