View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 10:29 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

CCA IS NOT a lobbyist group.. We are a conservation organization . JUST LIKE DU and Delta Waterfowl...

Just FYI.. CCA is working behind the scene on a VERY significant chance on the Oyster front... Not Sure of it's status since our meeting last week... But Again; CCA is working on chances with WL&F's help.

If I remember correctly... The Reef will be placed very close or on the location of the old tank battery..

And Just FYI.. I'm the new prez of the Cajun Chapter... After Being VP for 4 yrs...I've been in that chapter board for over 12 yrs.

Our Chapter will have an education station at the Acadia Parish 4-H achievement Day in May... We will be speaking to groups of 40-50 kids at a time.. Total 300-400 kids.

Every one of them will receive a small tackle package or rodnreel... Children are the future of our sport.. WE will also offer them a FREE CCA New Tide membership and FREE entrance to our banquet...

So the Quotes on here about CCA is all about the money Is totally BS... Is DU or Delta Waterfowl all about the money??? No more than CCA is...

Oh By the way.. Anyone on this site, IS WELCOME to come help me, and CCA's outreach coordinator for the Achievement day presentation... We will be showing them, a few different saltwater fish.. As many as we can go catch a few day before the day.. How to tie different knots... Boating safety, habitat etc...

Gunner

337-781-9581 Cell