View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,396
Default crappy lawyers....

well my wife has been fightin for domiscery of her son for over a year now.basically her and her ex were supposed to go to a mediator to get everything set in stone.well he didnt wanna work with her and said take me to court.so basically we forked out $3,000 for a lawyer and were supposed to go to court well he couldnt afford his lawyer and he passed the court date.but basically my wife does everything and her lawyer said she would have no problem gettin domiscery because she schedules everything and all he does is pay half of day care.well now that his lawyer dropped the case he decided to work with her and give her domiscery.but the agreement was every other year taxes. she claimed him last year and he wants ro claim him this year. i told her she pretty much got screwed out of $3000 and he only wants to cooperate because he doesnt have money.her lawyer told her if she claims him this year it would look really bad in court.basically. sorry for the wording im on a cell phone.i think her lawyer sucks personally and she provides everything for him and is out $3000 and alot of her time. and now he gets to double his money since all he pays is $200 a month. im not for screwing people but i think her lawyer just wants to end it and nothing against her ex but hes practically doubling his money and my wife is getting shorted. i think she should claim him and take him to court about everything...sorry to rant but it reallly ticks me off the way things work