View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoods17 View Post
first off, the caption of that video says "mallards just showing up"... the majority of the birds in that video are not mallards....

second, you say "you can see the ducks just got here".. how in the world can you tell they just got here... just because the birds finally get to rest and stack up in a field without getting ran off every morning by a hunter, doesnt mean they just show up.

third, ban flooding fields north of i-20? are you crazy? you are straight up banning flooding all of the rice fields in arkansas? what about the rice we flood down here in swla, you are barking up the wrong tree with that garbage..

and lastly, if you gonna ban spinners, ban the all. not just in dry fields......
he says they just got here, I believe him. I can tell by his FB profile pics and the way he talks he is a stone cold killer. Thats all I need to know

We were the first to start flooding fields down here and now everyone wants to do it so they can kill ducks. There is nothing "normal agriculture practice" about flooding a corn field or a cut rice field. We should be able to do it though because this is where the ducks used to come to before everyone up north did it. The marshes are all covered in lilies and salvinia now, so we should be allowed to flood fields to create habitat for the ducks. Those yankees done have lilies and salvinia.