Thread: Best duck gun
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
All of the above since I believe it is a personal preference and not a better than the other question. If you can't "Choote", it doesn't matter how much it cost or who made it. Guns are just "Tools" no differrent than a hammer or saw and I can't use either very well even if I bought the "Best". Guess it is our spirit that makes us want the newest and bestist on the market and we get "Sold" every time. Marketing and Credik have lured us down the road to ruin for many years. If most folks had to pay cash for a new gun, they would not be "Chooting" Beretta's,Benelli's,ect., they would opt for an "Express" or "Mooseberg". My favorite gun is a SBE I, wife found it NIB and paid cash for $300 less than guy who bought it paid 2 weeks before.
I did not need it but it sure is a nice gun and has been a work horse for 20 yrs. Guns don't kill ducks,People Do.
I completely agree Raymond... Used to shoot a browning bps and it was a great gun....I do love my SBEII though(and I didnt even have to use credik to buy it)