Thread: Rifle Range?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 06:04 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by swglenn View Post
The range in Lake Charles is the Lake Charles Gun Club. Its has targets to 600 yds but the whole range has to be shut down when you go down to look at or change targets. There isn't an all weather road so if it is wet you may have to walk to the target. Membership required.

I belong to the Golden Triangle Gun Club in Beaumont. It has 100, 200, and 600 yd targets. The 600 yd target has a road to it and you can leave someone in the pits to mark your target while you shoot. Membership required. They are having a 600 yd NRA F class match this Saturday if the weather is good. It is held the 4th Saturday of each month.

Let me know if you want to go over there sometime and we can choose a day. What caliber are you shooting? What kind of rifle scope do you have?

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I?ll probably join the one in Eunice but if I decide to go to LC I?ll hit you up. I shoot a .223 wssm, 7 wsm, and buying a 7mm-08 next week. On the 223 I just have a Nikon BDC right now but upgrading next week to something better just not sure exactly what yet. On the 7mm I have a Swarovski Z-3 4x12x50 and on the 7mmx08, I?m thinking about going all out and putting a Nightforce.