View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
That was on the short list when it came to naming the boat. I started with 24 possibles, and all had to do w/ oil & gas terminology. I had some real nice images in my head for "nipple up", but with 3 small boys at home, I had to be a little more conservative. We already have one that thinks he is the answer to every woman's dreams and he is only 10.

The decal for the boat will have black outline w/ reflective teal green on it, so it should look pretty dang good.

For those not in the industry, when you arrive at a drill site and see "Tight Hole", it means keep your mouth shut and don't share any information about the operation to anyone. Other words, its a new formation and if other companies want to know what is down there at what depths, they have to pay for it! Just like "W"s fishing spots!

I also had some from my fire/ems and law enforcement days, but every Tom, **** and Harry have a "Code 3", or "Off Call", or "Double Tap". I wanted something I have never run across before and I have never seen a "Tight Hole Fishing Team" shirt anywhere!
I want one, I'll have Pookie send you a check for it.