Thread: Other sites
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,364
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I've been here since 2011, and I recall there's usually a dip in postings in the winter.

But those unhappy with the amount and quality of the content should work toward improvement by proving more hunting and fishing content themselves. Relative to the number of times you've been fishing in the past couple years, how many fishing reports have you posted? Hunting reports? Contributions to the fishing and hunting questions of others? Don't just be a taker - benefiting from the contributions of others. Be a giver and try and provide more useful help and advice.

Sure, I occasionally have a post that is more political or faith based in scope. But if you do a search and look at all my contributions, I have a lot of posts relating to fishing and hunting, and I work hard to provide accurate and actionable information.

Improvement of the site depends more on the readership providing accurate and actionable information than it does on complaining or what kinds of posts appear in the more general discussion.
well said.