Thread: Weirs Closed
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
What LDWF biologists have you talked to? How many times have I said I've been back there? How many times have I said I've worked in that marsh? How many times have I said I've taken salinity measurements behind those weirs and had readings at 32 ppt?

That is way too high for a brackish marsh, which is what occurs behind the weirs.

Give me a name of someone you have talked to that says that marsh is perfectly fine. I bet you can't. I know you can't, because your bluffing. If that marsh were perfectly fine, they would not need the weirs.

Just give me a name. Give me an office, because I know people that work all over the state in LDWF, I have many friends that work for LDWF, and I'm certain you are full of crap.

Full of crap hey, well call lake charles office and the guys were running fish samples last week on comm pt. Ask the names of the guys who came talked with some guides here at Heberts.

Also find out the guys who were behind the weirs last month and was stopped by two guys who asked them several questions about the marsh and find out what they said?

Got all day