Thread: 911
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
At some point there will be repercussions for your actions, you probably just do not realize it yet. It might not be a fight or it could be. I might be these people you messed over seeing you on a reef by yourself catching fish when they decide to run a figure 8, what are you going to do then? It might be your truck without wheels when you get back to the landing. It could be a number of things and not all of them may deal with fishing and some may hit you in areas that you would have never suspected.

What I can tell you with certainty is that if you continue to have no patience with others and be the aggressor in all of these situations there will come a time that you regret your actions. Laugh about it, have your club W buddies respond to this thread about how you are above the law, whatever. I think you consider me a friend and I have no ill will towards you. For your own sake you need to chill man and I hope you do. I'm done with this thread.

You are a great fishermen and you have nothing to prove, go out and have fun and relax.
Its a figure of speech....but all yall say... Fishing its just foe fun...

Well pay my boat note ,fuel bill ,boat insurance , repairs and then tell me how fun fishing really is

If your going fishing for fun..... That's fine but don't mess others who are fishing for more than just "FUN" up

When I take my girl fishing for Fun
Were going way away from anyone else because I know I have to be patient and take time

So that Fishing for Fun...just don't go well with me....