View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
alot of you all know me . met me. Fished with me, I'm not the thug like what you see on TV. . Im Great guy awesome dad. Etc.

But The 1 thing you all will never understand or experience is the color my skin and how I'm looked at regardless of how good i am, dad, loves his kid fishing, working hard etc.

If you keep it simple and look at it that way youll understand but at the end of the day you can't that a fact. I'd say.... but carry one...

True story.

I'm a cop I was at work and in class C uniform and someone ( driver on the interstate) called the cops on me , Said there is a black man holding a gun... (Holstered gun) on the interstate.
I was at work watching inmates cut grass on the over pass.
Luckily I had a radio and was able to cancel every body buy by the time I noticed what was happening. They had 4 cops approaching me.

What you think about this
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Never met you but from what I know about you on here you are a great guy. Not saying it did or didn't have anything to do with the color of your skin but there is a lot of stupid, scared people out there when guns are involved. I've run into a few myself.