Thread: Refuge feed
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,596

To even think this thread was made to show ppl what a guy sounded like. Lol my feathers never get ruffled but its fun to hear the less is more stuff. From now on everyone who said that throw every duck call you own out in the trash and just sit there. That's less right? Ducks on the water when they see ducks fly over they do whistle THE DRAKES DO! That's y ur whistle works. To finish birds it works great. If you hear it from someone like a pro staffer would you believe it? Nope! Because you probly have been hunting for years and the samething works for you. That's great, FOR YOU. Where I hunt there's so much pressure sounding different helps. Bouncing hen really worx. I have witnesses. I'm not saying I call better than anyone on here but like top dawg said what worx for me worx for me. I don't buy in to less is more because I be willing to bet everyone of you blow a comeback call when ducks just don't seem to work. And then when you catch em cupped coming I. And your whistle is the highest call on your lanyard you grab it you kill em and that's what called em in. Nope... Wrong your decoys looked appalling and you were hidden well enough and your whistle hypnotized them. C'mon say you never blow a hail or a comeback. Sounding different to me late season helps. That refuge feed is what ducks do when the are in a frenzie idc who says what I seen it in the wild and was with ppl who been hunting for years. You sound like more than one bird it really does help and if you make it sound like your decoys are calling and not you helps as well. Put all drakes in a spread and blow a comeback call and see how many ducks you call in. Again class dismissed...lol y haven't y'all left yet??!... Lmao. Getting a rise outa you crazy bastodds fuels my fire