Thread: Helpfull info
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Cheers Helpfull info

On a serious note!
I hope you take this advice to help you if you’re not familiar with the LAKE

The RED areas are fishing areas that could hold fish or might have boats on them fishing!!

The Lake has lots of areas of open water to travel without having to burn the banks and ruin someone’s bite!

If you see boats fishing off the bank up to a half mile ...Please do not pass your boat between them and the bank!!

Go around in the middle of the lake!!!
You should stay at least 3/4 of a mile from anchor or drifting boats fishing!
If you decide to fish in an area where someone is fishing make sure you approach the area from upwind....let the wind push you down and not you having to troll up wind while your boat beats against waves!! This will kill a bite dead!! So don/t ruin the fishing for someone who is on fish!
Kill your motor at least 400 feet away and toll in or let wind push you! Big boat motors will kill bite

Pay attention to things!! If you see a boat drifting the bank from South to North ...Don’t go 200 yards up and cut him or her off!! If you planned on fishing that area start behind them as they were there 1st!

IF you’re done fishing and want to leave an area with other boats....Please troll away from all and crank up when your 400feet of more from the last boat....

I know lots of boats want to go to the weirs...But there are great fishing areas on the east and south banks that others like to fish~! If you burn these banks you kill the bite for someone else out there doing the same thing your going do!! Catch fish!! Respect the lake and what it has to offer!! I promise you this...If you respect a person fishing you will get that same respect back!!

Enjoy the water but respect others on the lake!!!
IF there catching fish let them have their space ...Don’t crowd them or make noise around them!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg safetyzonejune27.123430.jpg (70.7 KB, 349 views)