View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:41 AM
Flounder

Cash: 597

I see the effects of the enforcement of laws that are designed to protect us from ourselves every day at work. I am for the abolition of any law that seeks to protect us from ourselves. The problems that we are facing today stem mainly from the nanny state practice of keeping stupid people alive. If we didn't have helmet laws, drug prohibitions, air bags, and warning labels, we would not have stupid voters latched onto the dole nipple who keep us in our present state. They would be dead.

How many adults in this country think that smoking cigarettes is healthy? How many are ignorant of the health risks involved with tobacco? By this point, if you do not know smoking is bad....get off my planet. The same goes for booze, drugs, and even "herbal medicines".

I see bored kids who tried a drug, and were turned into animals by a penal system designed to create correctional revenues.

If there was no safety net such as SSI, SDI, food stamps, free medical care, Section 8 etc. There would be a REAL penalty for ecoming an addict.....STARVATION!

The best part about a Libertarian agenda is the FAIR TAX! You see, pimps, dealers, thieves, and even welfare mamas and industrialist robber barons all pay thier taxes at the point of sale. No more evasion and no more IRS.

There is no Libertarian utopia, that is the forte of the Liberal Democrats. Either accept big brothergovernment and, live in a nanny state, or join the Libertarian party or reform the Republican party.