View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
WoW Parent of the year=^

Rather see kids smoke weed than drink beer!! You need a great Adult Parent award!!!
Rather see this? By your logic, guns should be treated just the same. Lets eliminate the need for responsible parenting and taking responsibility for ones actions, and just ban everything that could cause an uneasy situation.

I could accuse you of being a horrible parent for having guns, just like you accuse Ace of being a horrible parent for even support legalization of a substance safe than alcohol. But, I won't, because I respect your opinion as a person.

Funny libertarians get accused of wanting a utopia, but in reality all these laws and rules that are meant to prevent pain and hardship are the attempt at utopia..

---BURKESVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A 5-year-old boy accidentally shot his 2-year-old sister to death in rural southern Kentucky with a rifle he had received as a gift last year, authorities said.

The children's mother was home at the time of the shooting Tuesday afternoon but had stepped out to the front porch for a few minutes and "she heard the gun go off," Cumberland County Coroner Gary White said. He said the rifle was kept in a corner and the family didn't realize a bullet was left inside it.

White told the Lexington Herald-Leader the boy received the .22-caliber rifle as a gift.

"It's a Crickett," White said, referring to a company that specifically makes guns, clothes and books for children. "It's a little rifle for a kid. ... The little boy's used to shooting the little gun."---